Help me make a trade....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me make a trade....

13 team mixed, keeper...I'm currently in 1st place but would like to improve for the rest of the season, specifically in pitching...I'm listing my whole team in hopes that some of you can tell me which guys to package for a top SP and maybe a reliever...Would also like to give an extra player to open a spot..Some guys lower in the standings have pitchers like Greinke (18), Holland (9), Lester (35), and deGrom (38)..Or, do I hold on to what I got? Please help...

My team: C-Contreras, 1B-Goldie, 2B-Kinsler, 3B-Longoria, SS-Didi (2), MI-Marwin Gonzalez (5), CI-R. Zimmerman(5), DH-Sano, OF-McCutchen, J.Upton, Piscotty, Conforto(1) Bench: Villar (1), Pham (1), DL: Pollock, C. Davis, SP-Archer, Berrios (6), Nola (8), Pomeranz (1), Severino (2) RP: Osuna, Iglesias, J. Wilson, Bench: Tanaka (8), Hamels(16), Godley (3), Neris (2).

Try packaging Hamels and Neris.

Comment

Assuming the numbers are prices...

The price and production from Greinke and Holland are nice, but would lower teams give them up? Lester might be your target.

Zim, Villar, Severino, Godley, Neris would be attractive at those prices, but you would need 2 or 3 players back to justify moving them.

I guess I'd ask what Lester's cost would be and who else on that team is available and go from there.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
      X