CBS Waiver Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Waiver Issue

Anyone else experience a waiver issue on CBS today, where all players were available to claim as FCFS for a limited time, even though you may run a waiver or FAAB system?

I had an issue in a league I commish, and while the issue seems minor, the bigger issue is that I have been unable to reverse the move so that the player accidentally claimed stays off waivers, since our actual FAAB run is tonight. Despite numerous attempts to back-date the move, the player is now only available for the Sunday night FAAB run.

Anyone else have this issue and have you been able to correct the backdating? I reached out via email to CBS and while they responded to me often, it's as if they weren't comprehending the problem (although they sent out an acknowledgement that there was a waiver issue) and it has not been corrected.

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Anyone else experience a waiver issue on CBS today, where all players were available to claim as FCFS for a limited time, even though you may run a waiver or FAAB system?

I had an issue in a league I commish, and while the issue seems minor, the bigger issue is that I have been unable to reverse the move so that the player accidentally claimed stays off waivers, since our actual FAAB run is tonight. Despite numerous attempts to back-date the move, the player is now only available for the Sunday night FAAB run.

Anyone else have this issue and have you been able to correct the backdating? I reached out via email to CBS and while they responded to me often, it's as if they weren't comprehending the problem (although they sent out an acknowledgement that there was a waiver issue) and it has not been corrected.
    Yes cbs sent out a note apologizing to commish emails

Problem for me is that my FAAB moves are now public knowledge

Comment

Working...
    X