X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Hanley deal...

I trade Hanley, Dunn and Rajai...

I get Longoria and Felix

I am sick of Hanley and Dunn.....I guess they will heat up...eventually...but ya never know...

Thanks...
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Well, you're getting two studs back, so it looks pretty good. Who replaces Hanley?
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Well, you're getting two studs back, so it looks pretty good. Who replaces Hanley?
      I would have Aaron Hill to slide into the MI spot that Hanley occupies...Tulo is my SS...
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Well, IMO, you're getting good value. But that's a hideous potential dropoff at MI.

OTOH, it's clear Hanley and Dunn are making your fantasy baseball life miserable. The trade doesn't suck, and it'll clearly increase your fun level. Go ahead and pull the trigger, but no whining allowed when Hanley and/or Dunn go off in June, K?
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

but no whining allowed when Hanley and/or Dunn go off in June, K?
          :amen: He will.

Comment

Well, IMO, you're getting good value. But that's a hideous potential dropoff at MI.

OTOH, it's clear Hanley and Dunn are making your fantasy baseball life miserable. The trade doesn't suck, and it'll clearly increase your fun level. Go ahead and pull the trigger, but no whining allowed when Hanley and/or Dunn go off in June, K?
            i promise!! because we know they will...

Comment

Working...
            X