Trade packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade packages

Here are the my options...I'm only including who I'm getting in return because I don't care about the players I'm giving up and everyone said Carrasco has to be included so I'm not going to be able to make more than one deal. League is 12-team mixed 5x5 with OB & Slug replacing BA and HR. We also use W+QS instead of Ws.

1) Moncada-1B, Renfroe-3A, Altherr-5A
    2) Paxton-10A & Ramos-1B
    3) Arenado-20(O18...so I'll only have him for 1 year)

ETA

I have a pretty good set of keepers already, 10 max

Villar-5B
    Kipnis-9A
    Moustakas-6A
    Sano-12A
    Desmond-15B
    Mazara-1B
    Zimmer-1A
    Hendricks-2B
    Berrios-10A
    Kintzler-1A
    Last edited by DMT; 05-31-2017, 10:44 AM.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

actually, maybe Arenado - and keep the ones that you already said - and draft a pitching staff

unless you want to get cute and try and trade 2-3 keepers for a better one and take option A - but does that really happen in your league?

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
      actually, maybe Arenado - and keep the ones that you already said - and draft a pitching staff

unless you want to get cute and try and trade 2-3 keepers for a better one and take option A - but does that really happen in your league?
      I agree with swampy on this.

As I started reading the post I was in favor of door #1. Then I saw that you can only keep 10 and have a great keeper list. Given that I take Arenado.

Comment

Arenado for me, though door number 1 isn't bad
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

The Arenado owner flaked and the Paxton owner rescinded his offer after last night's game, so I took the Moncada deal. I still have some usable pieces (Dozier, Cargo, Chapman) so maybe I'll be able to swing one more deal.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
            The Arenado owner flaked and the Paxton owner rescinded his offer after last night's game, so I took the Moncada deal. I still have some usable pieces (Dozier, Cargo, Chapman) so maybe I'll be able to swing one more deal.
            The challenge with having too many keeps is that some of your fellow owners might try to lowball you if they pick up on that.

Moncada is a great get.

Comment

Working...
            X