Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah, yeah...i couldn't quit after all!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, yeah...i couldn't quit after all!!

I had firmly decided (not really) to take a break from fantasy baseball in 2017. But i could not stay away! Mag7 convinced me to keep on keepin' on.

Memorial Day. Time to evaluate the team. Give me some help if you can or want to

13 team mixed....5x5...$300 auction draft

Currently in 1st place with 103 points (45 in hitting and 58 in pitching). 2nd place at 88 points.

C- Castillo (draft)
    1B - Alonso (free agent)
    2B - Altuve (keeper)
    3B - Longo (draft)
    SS- Nunez (keeper)
    OF - Cain (draft)
    OF - JD Martinez (draft)
    OF - Nellie Cruz (pre-season trade and keeper)
    OF - Betts (acquired in a trade this past Saturday)
    UT - Gardner (free agent)
    UT - C. Santana (keeper)
    Bench - H. Perez (draft)
    Bench - Deshields (free agent)
    DL - Haniger (free agent)

SP - Kershaw (draft)
    SP - Ervin (free agent)
    SP - Cobb (draft)
    SP - Estrada (draft)
    SP - McCarthy (free agent)
    P - Herrera (draft)
    P - Kinzler (draft)
    RP - Diaz (keeper)
    RP - Allen (keeper)
    Bench - Vargas (free agent)
    Bench - Peacock (free agent)

Thanks guys!!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Nice team except for that Kershaw dude. Did you see him on the weekend?

Comment

saves - solid

you might need a slight upgrade on a bopper -but being where you are with those players means you can keep it up

Comment

The return of the M(y)ith

Nice to see you post again...

Comment

Depending on the pitching gaps, you might need a very good SP. Ervin's been awesome, but he's not this good. Heck, even Kershaw's not that good. McCarthy's an injury risk, Vargas is a nice plug-and-play guy, but not a key piece, and Peacock as a SP doesn't have a great track record. You have great top to bottom balance in hitting.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            Depending on the pitching gaps, you might need a very good SP. Ervin's been awesome, but he's not this good. Heck, even Kershaw's not that good. McCarthy's an injury risk, Vargas is a nice plug-and-play guy, but not a key piece, and Peacock as a SP doesn't have a great track record. You have great top to bottom balance in hitting.
            Thanks Chance. I agree about the SP as I have been trying to acquire another top SP, but most of the other owners aren't ready to deal a very good SP. And I don't really have any great trading pieces at this point.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Welcome back!

Your team looks very good. If it were me I would hold tight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Welcome back!

Your team looks very good. If it were me I would hold tight.
                Thanks Gregg!

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
                  X