Cano vs Odor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cano vs Odor

I have a chance to trade Cano for Odor in a Dynasty league where we keep forever No Salaries.

I know Odor has started rough, but his peripherals seem to indicate bad luck. He's also 11 years younger.

Too me it seems a no brainer both for the future and the ROS as I see Odor reverse regression bringing me more stats than an injured Cano.

Opinions?
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Long term, yeah, Odor is a no brainer. I don't think it is a slam dunk Odor outperforms Cano ROS though. But even that said, and even if you are primarily focused on winning now, I still do the deal. Not really sure what the other guy is thinking with this offer.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      I have a chance to trade Cano for Odor in a Dynasty league where we keep forever No Salaries.

I know Odor has started rough, but his peripherals seem to indicate bad luck. He's also 11 years younger.

Too me it seems a no brainer both for the future and the ROS as I see Odor reverse regression bringing me more stats than an injured Cano.

Opinions?
      HODOR !

The H is silent
      --------------------------------------
      You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        Long term, yeah, Odor is a no brainer. I don't think it is a slam dunk Odor outperforms Cano ROS though. But even that said, and even if you are primarily focused on winning now, I still do the deal. Not really sure what the other guy is thinking with this offer.
        What he said. Mind you, I think Cano has 2-3 more good years left, but I'd love to have Odor in a Dynasty league. Only issue that would make me have some small second thoughts is if you tell me it's an OBP instead of a BA league.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
        X