Still on the Interstate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still on the Interstate

10 days away from Memorial Day and here are the guys still on the Interstate with at least 100 PA

Mike Napoli
    Ryan Schimpf
    Trevor Story
    Jose Reyes
    Kyle Schwarber
    Todd Frazier
    Dansby Swanson
    Russ Martin
    By Buxton
    JJ Hardy
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

I got three of those (+ Soler, Semien, Leonys Martin on their way with >40pa each)
    Thank goodness for Castro, Segura

Martin's was on the rise before he hit the DL - his first two weeks were brutal. Hopefully he comes back ok
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Joey Gallo also, altho the 12 HRs compensate quite a bit. Also:

Alcides Escobar
      Matt Joyce
      Brandon Moss
      Alex Gordon
      Curtis Granderson
      Danny Espinoza
      Last edited by rhd; 05-18-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
        Joey Gallo also, altho the 12 HRs compensate quite a bit.
        I'd say...
        Tied with Adam Duvall in wOBA
        Ahead of Brian Dozier, A.J. Pollock, Andrew Benintendi, Eric Hosmer and many others.

Comment

Some others:

JJ Hardy
          Curtis Granderson
          Danny Espinosa
          Alex Gordon
          Brandon Moss

Rougned Odor, Edwin Encarnacion, Jason Kipnis and Brad Miller are within spitting distance of the Mendoza Line.....

Comment

I got Reyes and Story and a few others it seems

Comment

Devon Travis is improving, but he's still at a sub .600 OPS. And Jhonny Peralta isn't just on the interstate, he's been run over so much that he's part of it. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cards DFA him after he comes off the DL.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Khris Davis got as low as .207 a few days ago but seems to to have broken out of his slump for now.

Bad Miller finally got over .200 in his last game and then immediately goes on the DL.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I think this music is appropriate for this thread.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    Devon Travis is improving, but he's still at a sub .600 OPS. And Jhonny Peralta isn't just on the interstate, he's been run over so much that he's part of it. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cards DFA him after he comes off the DL.
                    Last five games for Travis: 11 for 20, 1.495 OPS.

Comment

Working...
                    X