How often do you read Fangraphs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you read Fangraphs?

I see a bunch of articles on FG that would be interesting to talk about here, but I'm not sure if my giving links to their articles is actually useful, because it seems like the sort of thing most people here might already be reading on their own.
    Everything they post, I read
    0%
    A couple articles a day that look interesting
    0%
    Not at all
    0%
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

I don't frequent the site. Sounds like I need to change my habits.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

It is one of my home pages, but I don't read every article
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Not near as much as I want to....
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

The first three months of the year I practically live there. After the draft it drops off.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I used it more for DFS and/or pitcher velocity stuff, but don't use it as much as I should. So I can't answer your poll accurately because it's somewhere between answer 3 and 4.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl
              I see a bunch of articles on FG that would be interesting to talk about here, but I'm not sure if my giving links to their articles is actually useful, because it seems like the sort of thing most people here might already be reading on their own.
              I read a articles that look interesting weekly, but not every day.

Even if I read every article it would be useful if you see something particularly interesting to post one here and discuss the content.

Comment

Working...
              X