Otis Nixon reported missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Otis Nixon reported missing

Otis Nixon has been reported missing in Georgia. He left yesterday morning to go golfing but didn't make his tee time.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...cid=spartanntp
    "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." Oscar Wilde
    "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
    WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
    PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

He's been found safe

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      He's been found safe
      what happened? hypothesis: crack
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        what happened? hypothesis: crack
        Observation against hypothesis: You rarely see a crack-head reserve a morning tee time.
        If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
          Observation against hypothesis: You rarely see a crack-head reserve a morning tee time.
          Maybe he fell off the wagon again. Hope not, but I'll admit, my first thought was the same as Fresno Bob's.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X