cut one - 12 team mixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cut one - 12 team mixed

My yahoo 12 team mixed 5x5 team is very hitting heavy and I need to cut a player (I need to cut another once Kipnis comes but don't worry about that right now)

I need to cut ONE of the following 4 hitters
    Parra, Bell, Gallo are my three headed monster at corner - of course I guess wrong which one to start and which 2 to bench but whatever
    or Deshields on the bench
    and I need to make this move on Monday when Bogaerts is back off NA

thanks

DeShields...he's a far measure below any of the other 3 guys.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Agree with Horns. Texas lied, DeShields PT died.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

yeah, what they said. not that Parra is anything amazing, if you really need speed and want to hope that he starts getting PT that's defensible too in a 12-mixed. I just cut Kepler in a 12-mixed instead of Park because I think Park will come up and be relevant and I'm not convinced Kepler will be that big a difference maker over the OFs I already have.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

actually, now that I think more about it, I'd cut one of Parra or Bell or Gallo. Bell and Gallo aren't even owned in my 12-mixed. If two of those three guys are on your bench, and DeShields is on your bench also, I'd rather keep the guy who at least has the potential to be worth $20 even if it's unlikely that he gets the chance. All of those guys are bottom-of-your-roster anyway.

edit: I just checked my two free Yahoo leagues. Parra's owned in one, Bell and Gallo aren't owned in either. Cut one of them.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

I would still drop Deshields. I think his time has come and gone. Again.

Comment

Working...
            X