CBS stats errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS stats errors

Anyone else seeing errors? I have Treinen (3 saves) and Kintzler (2 saves) yet my team only has 3 saves. I only have 9 pitchers and all of them are in my starting lineup for period 1. I contacted CBS but who knows how many other errors there are. So annoying.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

We had some issues that ended up being our own fault. Your problem may be connected to your setup for periods 1 and 2 visa vis the Sunday April 1 opening night.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Anyone else seeing errors? I have Treinen (3 saves) and Kintzler (2 saves) yet my team only has 3 saves. I only have 9 pitchers and all of them are in my starting lineup for period 1. I contacted CBS but who knows how many other errors there are. So annoying.
      3 CBS leagues, no errors here.

When did you draft?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        3 CBS leagues, no errors here.

When did you draft?
        Two weeks prior to season. I checked my lineups from period 1, which is still ongoing from Opening Day, and both guys are in my starting lineup. Must just have been a glitch. I contacted them, so it will get resolved, but just wanted to make sure it wasn't a widespread issue.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
        X