P $17 Verlander (keeper)
    P $2 Lynn
    P $2 Moore
    P $1 Valasquez
    P $1 Nova
    P $1 Finnegan
    P $13 Jansen (keeper)
    P $5 Bedrosian (keeper)

I have Bour and Jorge Polanco on bench as hitters. I also drafted a few M guys to stash on bench that may come up this year.
    Bench pitchers: Colon, Foltynewicz, Mccarthy, Wood, Clayton Richard, Neris, Knebel

bummed abot Harrison. It was a mistake nomination. Got stuck with him. Wanted Agon who went for $1. I had no room for him after being dum and posting Harrison. Maybe I will get lucky and trade him down the road. I think I'm good with speed.

Didn't want to pay big for catchers. I'm ok with those 2 guys I guess? I can move Scwarbs there evntually I think and should be easier to find a way to replace him in OF

Went big for Votto and Braun. Slight over pays but i'm ok with it. Diaz my best chance at a keeper going forward. I like him at that price.

Basically all flyers for pitchers other than my keepers. Didn't want or have the budget to pay the crazy prices guys were paying for the top 20 or so that were available.

Good team overall I think. I got a little work to do but have been lucky before with ww and trades.

Harrison could steal 20, which is decent for a buck. Tons of power and Villar and Turner should have you top 1/3rd in speed. Strong anchors at SP. With Verlander and Kershaw you can probably let the rest throw BP and still be ok. That said, with another SP you can turn cruise control on.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      Harrison could steal 20, which is decent for a buck. Tons of power and Villar and Turner should have you top 1/3rd in speed. Strong anchors at SP. With Verlander and Kershaw you can probably let the rest throw BP and still be ok. That said, with another SP you can turn cruise control on.
      Thanks, Harrison not bad for $1 I guess just I wanted Agon more and seeing him go for $1 hurts. I might try and flip Harrison down the road for a good starter. I'll be looking for upgrading one more pitcher at least as season goes on either through trade or ww.

Comment

Nice team. I like your keeper list. Thought you spent well.

Comment

Working...
        X