Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else not seeing CBS live scoring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else not seeing CBS live scoring?

We had our draft on Saturday and put our rosters in last night. I do not see the live scoring option on cbs. Anyone else not seeing it?

make sure the commish went to the draft room and clicked DONE ENTERING ROSTERS
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      Yeah, that could be the only reason. Live scoring is working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        i hope we didn't mess up, but when i went into the 'enter offline draft results' option, it did not look like it was working correctly and it was showing players from last year.

so i just went into the add/drop util to add the players. we are a keeper league, so a week ago i used the same add/drop util to drop all of the players that were not being kept for this year.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
          i hope we didn't mess up, but when i went into the 'enter offline draft results' option, it did not look like it was working correctly and it was showing players from last year.

so i just went into the add/drop util to add the players. we are a keeper league, so a week ago i used the same add/drop util to drop all of the players that were not being kept for this year.

youll be fine if your commish goes into the draft room and clicks done entering rosters.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

i was playing with the Draft Room in cbs as we have our draft next weekend. i wanted to see how to enter the offline draft results and we have never used the draft room to add players to rosters. we would just go in the add/drop player. But I do like the draft room option better for this year.

but, I clicked on the 'start' button and then clicked on the 'done entering results'. it looks like I can't go back and click 'start' again in order to use this utility..... so is there a way to put it back to where I can click on the start button? At the top left of the screen in the draft room, it says 'Completed'

Comment

bump...

Comment

Our commissioners say cbs is reasonably responsive. Have you tried?

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                  i was playing with the Draft Room in cbs as we have our draft next weekend. i wanted to see how to enter the offline draft results and we have never used the draft room to add players to rosters. we would just go in the add/drop player. But I do like the draft room option better for this year.

but, I clicked on the 'start' button and then clicked on the 'done entering results'. it looks like I can't go back and click 'start' again in order to use this utility..... so is there a way to put it back to where I can click on the start button? At the top left of the screen in the draft room, it says 'Completed'
                  How do you have the draft setup in the Commish Tools? It should have been for "Offline Draft (Enter Rosters Manually)."

Comment

Working...
                  X