Possible NLers traded to AL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible NLers traded to AL?

Have an AL-only draft this weekend and I'm speculating on who of significance might come over in a trade from NL during the season.

For me, it's not worth wasting a reserve pick by speculating on an average or below starting position player or a back-end rotation guy or non-closer relief arm.

The best I can think of would be:

Andrew McCutchen
    Ryan Braun
    Carlos Gonzalez
    Charlie Blackmon

I supposed Votto could be added to this list but I don't see the Reds trading him.

Is there someone I'm missing that's been rumored to be dealt or is in the last year of a contract? I only looked at the NL teams I don't expect to contend this year.

Matt Harvey
    Bryce Harper
    Matt Kemp

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
      Bryce Harper
      ... Bryce Harper is not going to be traded

Comment

Neftali Feliz
        Brandon Maurer
        AJ Ramos

Oh, you wanted good players. What do the Phillies, Braves, Padres, Brewers and Reds have that isn't nailed down at this point? Will someone take a chance on Adam Duvall?

Do the Marlins still hate Marcell Ozuna?

Comment

Originally posted by AbPow View Post
          Have an AL-only draft this weekend and I'm speculating on who of significance might come over in a trade from NL during the season.

For me, it's not worth wasting a reserve pick by speculating on an average or below starting position player or a back-end rotation guy or non-closer relief arm.

The best I can think of would be:

Andrew McCutchen
          Ryan Braun
          Carlos Gonzalez
          Charlie Blackmon

I supposed Votto could be added to this list but I don't see the Reds trading him.

Is there someone I'm missing that's been rumored to be dealt or is in the last year of a contract? I only looked at the NL teams I don't expect to contend this year.
          You've got the 4 most likely candidates. Also, there has already been speculation that Goldy or Pollock could be traded although I'm a little skeptical. Kemp? Granderson/Bruce (although they're not all that great)?

Comment

Working...
          X