Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need quick feedback on a trade...

AL Only, 5x5 with OBP and SLG replacing BA and HR, 11 teams -

I give Tulo at 15 for Castellanos at 11. No extensions available for either.

I have Andrus, Sano, JDyson as my other hitting keepers.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

I would do it. Tulo is older and injury prone. Castellanos seemed to be turning the corner before his injury last year.

Comment

Yup, agree with Rush, do the deal.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

I guess it is the right move in an only league. I'm used to mix leagues, and I'd definitely stick with Tulo's upside/production when healthy in my 14 and 16 team leagues. But in those leagues, I have a viable bench options for when Tulo is hurt. In leagues that size, Tulo and his fill in when he is hurt would clearly outperform Castellanos, but that is probably not the case in an only league.

Comment

I'm an AL only guy - I'd do that in a second.
          One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Seems like a pretty even trade to me so I'd probably take the $4 savings

Comment

As a point of reference (and only a point of reference), in AL LABR Nick went 18, Tulo 16.
              One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Working...
              X