NL 5x5 KEEPER LIST DUE SAT NIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL 5x5 KEEPER LIST DUE SAT NIGHT

10 teams 5x5. We can keep up to 10 players. I finished 3rd last season. Here is my list of keepers. *=players keeping for sure.

C Hedges $2*
    1B Freese $1 if Kang doesn't come back
    2B Harrison $17
    3B Reyes $9*
    SS Story $10*
    OF Braun $30*
    OF Fowler $18 he is going to produce $20 but only 1 yr where he has gotten over 500 ABs
    OF Renfroe $6*
    OF Quinn $3 very likely to be sent down but with a 6 reserve spot I can stash him.
    OF Tomas $15 I'm concern about his injury.

P Bumgarner $38 don't seem keeping him just for conversation
    P Chatwood $1
    P Famila $6 last yr of contract*
    P Reed $4*
    P Edwards $1 think he'll have good stats and is in line to close

Thoughts on this?

Understand the concern, but I'd still keep Tomas. I'd rather keep and stash Quinn and have $15 more than keeping Fowler. That said, Fowler is slated to lead off for the Cards, so I can understand an argument for keeping him. Edwards is very tempting for a buck.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
      10 teams 5x5. We can keep up to 10 players. I finished 3rd last season. Here is my list of keepers. *=players keeping for sure.

C Hedges $2* ----------cheap, but also ties up a roster spot
      1B Freese $1 if Kang doesn't come back----------looking more and more!
      2B Harrison $17
      3B Reyes $9*-------------agree
      SS Story $10*--------------agree
      OF Braun $30*--------------a lot of money--can you get him back on a new contract for the same $?
      OF Fowler $18 he is going to produce $20 but only 1 yr where he has gotten over 500 ABs
      OF Renfroe $6*----------------looks like a cheap buy-in on a rising star
      OF Quinn $3 very likely to be sent down but with a 6 reserve spot I can stash him.-----------------------definitely stash!
      OF Tomas $15 I'm concern about his injury.-------------------Keep him; price is right and no one else seems concerned about injury

P Bumgarner $38 don't seem keeping him just for conversation-------------------see Braun
      P Chatwood $1
      P Famila $6 last yr of contract*-----Keep
      P Reed $4*-------------keep and drop when he drops, too.
      P Edwards $1 think he'll have good stats and is in line to close-----------------keep on spec if you want at $1, but don't tie up a roster on that high hope if there are others you didn't list here.

Thoughts on this?
      See---------------------'s!
      Bearin' up!

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Understand the concern, but I'd still keep Tomas. I'd rather keep and stash Quinn and have $15 more than keeping Fowler. That said, Fowler is slated to lead off for the Cards, so I can understand an argument for keeping him. Edwards is very tempting for a buck.
        Read today that Tomas might be ready for OD so probably will keep him. I really think Quinn could be a nice sleeper especially with Kendricks and Saunders as starters. If Quinn can cut down those Ks he could be a decent lead-off hitter. The last 2-3 spots will probably be game time decisions.

Comment

Kang can't get a visa, so Freese at $1 is looking better and better
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I'd keep Baumgartner...he's an absolute stud at any price, and i'll respectfully disagree with Fresno, Freese isn't worth keeping, IMO.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

My bet is that Freese at $1 will deliver more profit than Fowler at $18
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
              X