Forum bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum bug

That Dodgers thread is messed up, can't get to the last page, redirects to page 66 which has a post from last night. If I click page 67 it goes back to 66. If I click the last page (90) it throws an error. Strange.

I think it's because of El Diablo leaving and having all of his posts deleted. There are a few posts missing from other threads too but it's not as noticeable. He was a major contributor to the Dodgers thread so it's a lot more noticeable there.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      I think it's because of El Diablo leaving and having all of his posts deleted. There are a few posts missing from other threads too but it's not as noticeable. He was a major contributor to the Dodgers thread so it's a lot more noticeable there.
      What happened to elD?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
        What happened to elD?
        went dark due to a change in his professional career

Comment

Dayum... RiP eldiablo505
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

ah, bummer re: El-D. But why would he have/want to delete all his posts? Too bad, he was a good contributor here!

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
              ah, bummer re: El-D. But why would he have/want to delete all his posts? Too bad, he was a good contributor here!
              he was being "wiretapped" by the russians

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
                He was a forum bug, apparently.

Comment

Damn! Now where am I going to get my Dodger's updates.

Comment

Working...
                  X