No announcement yet.

Bird vs Thames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the Yankee fans in our league, I might see if I could float Bird out there. You might get something useful for him and make the decision easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
      With all the Yankee fans in our league, I might see if I could float Bird out there. You might get something useful for him and make the decision easy.
      Yea, good call.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

The Thames is much bigger; but I assume Bird can just fly right over it?
        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post

The Thames is much bigger; but I assume Bird can just fly right over it?
          :handclap:
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
          X