No announcement yet.

Need Hitting. What is Dan Hudson worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Hitting. What is Dan Hudson worth?

12 team roto, in 2nd to last in hitting, no. 2 in pitching.

My SP:
    Verlander
    Billingsley
    Hudson
    Burnett
    Cahill
    DeLaRosa
    Loshe
    Duesning
    Corriea
    Hughes (DL)
    Talbot (DL)

There is surely some smoke and mirrors on the end, but it's a pretty strong staff.
    Got an offer where I give up Hudson and Aubrey Huff for Brett Wallace and Brian McClellan. I could switch Wallace for Chris Young, but I like Wallace better.

Also am working on a trade, the base of which is Hudson for Adam Lind. His countter was Hudson, DeLarosa, and Huff for Lind, Nova, Mitchell Boggs and Bill Hall. Don't want to trade away too many pitchers, already traded Travis Wood for Panda (Pre injury).

Better Value? Thoughts?

I don't like the first one. Hudson is better than McClellan, and it wouldn't surprise me if Huff matches Wallace the rest of the way. I would take Chris Young (OF) over Wallace.

Lind would be a good target, but I don't think that group is enough for Hudson, De La Rosa and Huff.

Comment

I'd hang on to Daniel Hudson. if you need offense and so are set on trading him, I'd wait - his ERA should be moving south soon. The talent is real and he made some adjustments when he came over to the D-backs last year, which gave him control.

Comment

Yeah, Hudson is in the $20 range but he's pitched into some bad luck. Lind or Chris Young straight up is fair. Throwing in Huff (who could still bounce back) seems excessive, but maybe not in a 12-team mixed. I would not do it for Wallace.

Comment

Working...
        X