Final Keeper Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Keeper Help

So I'm in a 12 team h2h keeper league. 6x6 (standard 5x5 with .OPS), and I had Price as my 6th keeper. However, with the news on his elbow, and the fact we don't draft till Friday, I am able to make a switch. Right now my 5 keepers are:
    Kershaw, Arenado, Odor, Springer, Yelich.

I have narrowed my 6th keeper to one of the three:
    Posey, McCutchen, Pollock.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Is it a two catcher league? Eh, either way, I'd probably gamble on Pollock, although I do like McCutchen to bounce back in all ways but speed.

Comment

It's a one catcher league. Position breakdown is
      C. 1B. 2B. 3B. SS. OFx3, UTILx2, SPx2, RPx2, Px3 then bench.

Comment

A league that shallow, I'm going to go for upside, and Pollock has the most of that.

Comment

I forgot, I also don't have a 1st or 2nd round pick this year. I love Pollock too, his injury history concerns me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Waltsanity View Post
            I forgot, I also don't have a 1st or 2nd round pick this year. I love Pollock too, his injury history concerns me though.
            Yes, I'd rank his risk as higher than McCutchen's, but replacement level is pretty high in your league, so I'd go for Pollock, who has the most upside.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              Yes, I'd rank his risk as higher than McCutchen's, but replacement level is pretty high in your league, so I'd go for Pollock, who has the most upside.
              Completely agree and you hit on the key point.

Small league means upside is much more important than floor since you can find floor level players easily on the wire.

Pollock.

Comment

The hardest thing to do is cut ties with a player you drafted their rookie year. Cutch is that guy.

Comment

Working...
                X