White Sox Catcher situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Sox Catcher situation

I'm seeing Soto and Narvaez as the two catchers for CHW. Anyone got a guess how the PT might play out here? I don't really have a read on what Narvaez could be with the bat but he doesn't have to be all that much since Soto is not good either. Yes, this is a deep dive, however my AL only league is fierce and I'm looking for dollar catchers that will have real positive value. Narvaez may fit the bill with 200 AB.

Narvaez didn't show any power in the minors, but seems to have a great batting eye (more BBs than Ks!). But after 8 ML seasons, he has a feeble .336 SLG. So maybe he'll hit .270s with a .340s OBP, but he won't provide any pop. Still, that may be worth $1.

Comment

If Soto is healthy, he'll likely give you some power, but he hasn't played in 100 games since 2011, so take that with a grain of salt. But he's certainly worth a buck in an only league as someone who's at least done it before. I know nothing about Navarez, sorry.

As far as the PT plays out, I'd guess 2/3rds of the time goes to Soto if he can stay healthy...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

In my two catcher AL only I wouldn't mind getting each for a buck. Together I might get some positive stats.

Comment

Working...
        X