X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Reference just updated their look

Very clean now.
    Headers are a bit big.

I was a fan of the wonky look, but safe to say they outgrew it.

Complete source for baseball history including complete major league player, team, and league stats, awards, records, leaders, rookies and scores.
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Huh. I used to live less than a mile from the address they give as their business address.
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Search function works much better.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
        Very clean now.
        Headers are a bit big.

I was a fan of the wonky look, but safe to say they outgrew it.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/
        I like

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
          Huh. I used to live less than a mile from the address they give as their business address.

Comment

The re-design is tremendous, especially on the mobile site.

BBWAA has done their site update, now B-Ref. Maybe Baseball Prospectus will get around to doing the same one of these years....

Comment

Great, now I want mashed potatoes. And to leave my family for space peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                The re-design is tremendous, especially on the mobile site.

BBWAA has done their site update, now B-Ref. Maybe Baseball Prospectus will get around to doing the same one of these years....
                They are late to switch to a cell phone-centric design. Most other places did years ago. Nowhere to find sites designed for you if you use an old fashioned CPU. I wonder how all these sites will adjust when half the population of the world starts going blind by 50 from squinting at tiny screens all their lives.

Comment

It's about time. They updated the football site last year. Their mobile baseball site was frustrating at best.

Comment

VERY disappointed so far.

The look is fine. But the functionality, at least with my iPad, seemingly got worse, if that was possible. It takes much longer to load, and when it finally does, it heads down to the bottom of every page for some reason. There is a "return to top" link but when you attempt to click on it, that's when another area decides to load and you inadvertently click on something else.

SOFA KING FRUSTRATING. Get it right, guys!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X