Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this enough pitching?

16 team H2H with holds.

I have Carrasco, Manaea, Rodon and Fulmer plus a killer bullpen, Herrera, Betances, Jim Johnson and Nate Jones. I also hold rights to Zack Wheeler. The bats look good enough, but we are talking Drew Smyly before I get a chance to pick up another SP.

Play these or start looking to deal?

J
    Last edited by onejayhawk; 02-18-2017, 05:40 PM.
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Holds as a 6th category? Then maybe. Because then your RPs are helping in 4/6.

Comment

Fair enough.

Is there anyone that looks like a good Danny Duffy clone? In the past #300 crowd of SP, who is interesting?

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
        Fair enough.

Is there anyone that looks like a good Danny Duffy clone? In the past #300 crowd of SP, who is interesting?

J
        Check out the Mock One draft rounds 20 and up for some suggestions. I took Skaggs, Wheeler, and Lopez after pick #300. They all come with a little bit of risk. But, that's typical of end game picks.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks.

I actually own Wheeler on a long term deal. He's not listed because I did not expect much from him this year.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Fair enough.

J
            Eduardo Rodriguez? Josh Hader? Matt Boyd? Robert Gsellman? (I really like Gsellman) Andrew Triggs?

Comment

Fair enough.

J
              As madducks already noted, Skaggs would be my first choice. Favorable home park, big arm, great stuff.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Thanks guys. Skaggs, Gsellman and ERod were already on the radar. Hader, Boyd and Triggs I will look into further.

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

The ADPs were interesting. I am surprised Skaggs is so low and Triggs is so high. Then again, Skaggs was such a banner prospect once.

Tyler Skaggs 422, Eduardo Rodriguez 353, Josh Hader 443, Matt Boyd 486, Robert Gsellman 327, Andrew Triggs 344

Compare the Y! preseason ranks. This is relevant since Y! rank is the out-of-time default.

Tyler Skaggs 282, Eduardo Rodriguez 596, Josh Hader 634, Matt Boyd 872, Robert Gsellman 402, Andrew Triggs 279

Hader and Boyd are solid end game names. I will likely not get Skaggs because of his much higher profile. The jewels out of this are Gsellman and ERod who seem to be under the radar. I am also bumping Triggs a bit. Gotta love the K/BB.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Working...
                  X