• Show
Clear All

• Kris Bryant pranked

Some spring training levity - get ready for baseball

https://youtu.be/axkik-8oFTs

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
    Some spring training levity - get ready for baseball

https://youtu.be/axkik-8oFTs
    Watched it this morning, I Love Maddux, he's pretty cool.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        I Love Maddux, he's pretty cool.
        Me too!
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

That was surprisingly funny. I didn't know Maddux had that in him. My favorite part was at the end when Kris asked him if he still wanted him to sign a bat for him, and Maddux gave it half a second before giving a dismissive no, like dude, I'm Greg freaking Maddux!

It was also a great reminder of just how unassuming a physical presense Maddux in in relation to some of these star hitters, and yet he got the better of just about all of them justs about all the time (except Gywnn, who owned him, if I recall correctly).

And I love Bryant's prank last year on Messa Community College as well. The kid seems like a genuinely nice guy. I can only imagine the kind of life he must live--young, rich, supremely talented, good looking, and a nice guy--I imagine he does okay on the dating scene.
          Last edited by Sour Masher; 02-17-2017, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            That was surprisingly funny. I didn't know Maddux had that in him. My favorite part was at the end when Kris asked him if he still wanted him to sign a bat for him, and Maddux gave it half a second before giving a dismissive no, like dude, I'm Greg freaking Maddux!

It was also a great reminder of just how unassuming a physical presense Maddux in in relation to some of these star hitters, and yet he got the better of just about all of them justs about all the time (except Gywnn, who owned him, if I recall correctly).

And I love Bryant's prank last year as well. The kid seems like a genuinely nice guy. I can only imagine the kind of life he must live--young, rich, supremely talented, good looking, and a nice guy--I imagine he does okay on the dating scene.
            Gwynn crushed him, but then.....

I loved it when he says--The sound guy has a pretty good curveball LOL
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              And I love Bryant's prank last year on Messa Community College as well. The kid seems like a genuinely nice guy. I can only imagine the kind of life he must live--young, rich, supremely talented, good looking, and a nice guy--I imagine he does okay on the dating scene.
              He got married this off-season.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                Gwynn crushed him, but then.....

I loved it when he says--The sound guy has a pretty good curveball LOL
                That and the signing of the bat were my two favorite moments in an all around great video.

Comment

Working...
                X