BN- Manaea $5
    BN- CReed $5
    Min- Albies $10
    Min- Fulmer $10
    Min- JHader $10
    Min- Newcombe $10

6x6 - AVG, HR, R, RBI, K-BB, SB-CS and W, HD, SV, K, ERA, WHIP
    keep 6 ML and 4 MiL - ML salaries go up $3 first 3 years, $6 after
    prices are all last year, bolded my projected keepers - keeping Benintendi and Strahm as minors

I've been offered:
    SP Quintana $12, C Realmuto $4, and 3B Senzel $10
    -FOR-
    OF Benintendi and either SS Bogaerts or SP Harvey

Thoughts on my keepers? If I make the trade, who do you keep? And am I crazy for trying to trade Harper for his $22/2 Arrenado and $1 Torres?

Oh my don't you have the interesting collection of players.

I like Realmuto, but with only 6 keepers and so many other choices he holds less value to me. Even less if it is a one catcher league.I pass on the first offer.

Keeping Benintendi helps me make the decision to trade Harper for Arrenado an easier one.

Comment

I think I agree with Gregg. Realmuto isn't a keeper, and I think I'd prefer Benintendi to Quintana straight up. I don't love the idea of keeping Harvey, so if this guy really wants Harvey, maybe explore a different deal. I also like the idea of trading Harper for Arenado.

Comment

Agree with above, what does the bold represent in the list? Are those the players you are planning to keep?

Comment

He'll only take Harper with Benintendi and Harper for Quintana/Realmuto/Arrenado/Senzel

Comment

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
            He'll only take Harper with Benintendi and Harper for Quintana/Realmuto/Arrenado/Senzel
            I do like Senzel, and it's not like Q is bad. Who is your 4th minor league keeper right now? And maybe you could flip Realmuto?

Comment

No. Pass.

Comment

How many teams? $260 budget?

How does your league value pitchers? What are some of the top pitchers salaries? With only 6 keepers will any of the top pitchers be available?

Comment

$260 budget, 16 teams

Some of the top SP salaries:
                  Kershaw $51 - kept last year
                  Scherzer $47
                  King Felix $31
                  Price $29 - kept last year
                  Arrieta $24
                  Verlander $21
                  Sale $17

My 4th minor league keeper - if I keep 4 - would probably be Newcombe. Albies isn't going to be that productive, Fulmer is headed to the pen, so he's my only other option.

Comment

I have been thinking a lot about this. It is strong but I would pass. If he puts Torres back in instead of Senzel I would pull the trigger.

Comment

Hmm...gotta admit, I'd do the original deal. You get out of the potentially bad Harvey contract and upgrade at pitcher. That would give you six ML keepers of Hosmer, Bogaerts, Swanson, Trout, Harper, and Quintana. It's a net overpay for Q, but at least gets you one decent SP to go with five quality hitters.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

He's made two offers -

1 - Quintana, Chapman $16, Realmuto, Torres $1, Senzel -FOR- Benintendi, Manaea, Harvey, Herrera

2 - Quintana, Realmuto, Torres, Senzel -FOR- Benintendi, Inciarte, Harvey, Manaea

I've tried getting his Arrenado $22/2, but he won't move him, even for Harper.

Thoughts on which offer I should take? Or if I should counter?

Comment

He's made two offers -

1 - Quintana, Chapman $16, Realmuto, Torres $1, Senzel -FOR- Benintendi, Manaea, Harvey, Herrera

2 - Quintana, Realmuto, Torres, Senzel -FOR- Benintendi, Inciarte, Harvey, Manaea

I've tried getting his Arrenado $22/2, but he won't move him, even for Harper.

Thoughts on which offer I should take? Or if I should counter?
                          I am not taking either one of those offers.

I would offer Benintndi, Inciarte, and Harvey for Quintana Torres and Senzel.

Comment

I'm making a push for Altuve. The other owner wants Swanson +. How much more with Swanson should I offer?

Comment

How much does Altuve cost?
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                              X