Urias or Franco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urias or Franco?

Urias is $15 can give him a raise after this year. Franco is $15 and done or can give a raise at $5 per year.

This is an NL only 5x5.

I am the Urias owner. I am a bit tempted. I don't like the innings limitation and think Franco can get better. I most likely would give him a year to $20. That said I have a tendency to bale early on pitchers.

So who do you like?

Not enough. I'm keeping Urias.

Comment

I like Franco if you have a good chance to win this year, otherwise Urias.

Comment

Thanks fellas. Bumping for more opinions.

Comment

I paid a fairly steep price for Franco last year in my long running NL only pool. Watched him a lot due to my investment in him. He has serious, serious light tower power, very elite. Problem last year was chasing out of the strike zone and also just giving up too many at bats from frustration after going to an 0-2 count. I could tell that he would swing at literally anything when the frustration mounted so you can be sure the other team picked up on it. I'm hopeful with maturity and some lessons from new hitting coach Matt Stairs that he will kick it up a notch or two this year. He was roughly 25/90/.250 last year, he definitely has the potential to go 35/110 if things go right with a bump in average as well. Last year's numbers are probably his floor right now.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
            I like Franco if you have a good chance to win this year, otherwise Urias.
            Agree with this.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
            X