No announcement yet.

Looking for a 2nd Tier AL Prospect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One night. A 1st AB HR, and back down. How long this time?

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Andy Dirks got a mention on MLB's Fantasy 411 yesterday or the day before, given the poor offensive production of the Tigers OF.

Comment

Yep, I have been following him as a Tigers homer. Boesch has been decent so he is not the issue. Maggs and Rayburn has been a disappointment and Jackson is starting to come around. V-Mart is your main DH. I don't see Leyland benching Maggs, and since Dirks is a lefty he doesn't fit with taking Raburns spot in the platoon with Boesch. His best hope for PT was if they sent Jackson down, but as I said he has started to heat up. The only way I can see PT (other than injury) is if they send Wells or Raburn down and let Dirks platoon with Maggs. In a month from now if Maggs or Raburn are still hitting the way they are then I can see a shake up taking place.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          One night. A 1st AB HR, and back down. How long this time?

J
          Can't come back until the club travels to Toronto

Comment

Originally posted by wombat104 View Post
            The only way I can see PT (other than injury) is if they send Wells or Raburn down and let Dirks platoon with Maggs. In a month from now if Maggs or Raburn are still hitting the way they are then I can see a shake up taking place.
            It is Dirk time, Maggs on the DL, Dirks up to the show.

Comment

Working...
            X