P - AJ Ramos
    P - Shawn Kelley

B - Ty Glasnow
    B -
    B -
    B -
    B -
    B -
    Last edited by Hammer; 02-10-2017, 08:05 AM.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Kawaise, for my team on the spreadsheet Cabrera should be at SS and Cron at CI with UT still empty. Thanks again for keeping it up to date.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Kawaise, for my team on the spreadsheet Cabrera should be at SS and Cron at CI with UT still empty. Thanks again for keeping it up to date.
        Thanks for checking. I fixed it on my spreadsheet; it'll be in the next update.
        "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." Oscar Wilde
        "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
        WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
        PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

Originally posted by kawaise
          updated

[ATTACH]885[/ATTACH]
          Kawaise.....note I have Joseph at CI not J. Reyes. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
            Kawaise.....note I have Joseph at CI not J. Reyes. Thanks
            fixed. thanks for the correction.
            "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
            WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
            PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

Here's the final spreadsheet of all picks in the 2017 RJ Mock 1 draft.

FINAL RJ Mock 1 rosters.pdf

Comment

Working...
              X