X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20.15 Brandon Moss, 1B KC

Comment

• Piney Boy is up at the wheel.

Big Tymer starts picking his bench on deck.

BuckyBuckner in the hole.
      "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." Oscar Wilde
      "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
      WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
      PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

• 20.16 Cameron Rupp C Phillies
        21.01 David Phelps P Marlins
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• 21.02 Jaime Garcia, SP ATL

Generally gives you quality innings though not as many of them as you'd like

Comment

• BuckyBuckner up.

DMT on deck.

madducks in the hole.
            "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
            WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
            PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

• 21.03 Alcides Escobar SS KC
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• DMT up.

madducks on deck.

Hammer in the hole.

Comment

• 21.04 Alex Gordon OF KC
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• madducks up! Hammer on deck!

Comment

• 21.05 Mitch Haniger UT SEA

Batted .302 with 30 hr and 111 rbi last year between AA/AAA/D'Backs. Trade to Seattle has given him an opportunity to open 2017 as the Mariners starting rightfielder.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Hammer is up!

Kawaise is on deck!

Hornsby is in the hole!
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• 21.06 Kyle Barraclough MIA
                          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Originally posted by revo
                            Hornsby up!
                            Kawaise is up!

Hornsby is on deck!

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• 21.07 Tyler Naquin, OF, CLE

Huge variance in ADP's - from a minimum of 186 to a maximum of 373 - indicates how uncertain we are regarding his future performance.
                              Last edited by kawaise; 02-10-2017, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• 21.08 Chris Devenski P, Houston

Quietly had a great season as an RP last year, now ramping up for a potential starting spot. I'd almost rather have him stay as a reliever for the ratios...
                                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                                X