*Official RJ Mock 1 Draft Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.02 Seung Hwan Oh, CP STL

Splitting hairs between Oh, Osuna and Kimbrel imo but let's go with the "Final Boss"

Comment

• BuckyBuckner up.

DMT on deck.

madducks in the hole.
      "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." Oscar Wilde
      "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
      WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
      PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

• 7.03 Matt Kemp OF ATL
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• DMT up! Madducks on deck!

Comment

• 7.04 Roberto Osuna RP TOR
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• 7.05 Albert Pujols 1B LAA

After a terrible month of April in 2016, Pujols hit 25, 104, .285 over the final 5 months. Supposed to be limited in spring training with his recovery from foot surgery. Hoping he gets back on the field early in the first month.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Hammer up.

I'm on deck.

Hornsby in the hole.
                "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
                WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
                PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

• 7.06 Jameson Taillon PIT
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• kawaise up! Hornsby on deck!

Comment

• 7.07 Craig Kimbrel, p, BOS

Comment

• Hornsby takes:

7.08 Adam Eaton, OF, WAS

Comment

• 7.09 Ken Giles, RP, HOU

Comment

• benjamincarm up! quion on deck! chancellor in the hole!

Comment

• 7.10 Wade Davis, RP, CHC

Comment

• 7.11 Andrew Miller P CLE

Comment

Working...
                                X