Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EE To Cleveland...

Probably deserves it's own thread...

3 years, 60 million, plus a 4th option for 20 million, or a 5 million buyout.

Really smart signing by Cleveland, and by EE as well....
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Wow! That is a huge contract for a small market team. Kudos to the Cleveland Indians front office for going all in on their best team in years. Pirates ownership could learn a thing or two from those guys on how to get over the hump and turn a good team into a great team.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Sad day for Jays fans.

Good for Edwin tho.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

So where does Napoli go now? Return to Boston?

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
          So where does Napoli go now? Return to Boston?
          Or Texas, where he's posted a 143 OPS+ across three seasons. Fingers crossed since I have him for a buck.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Great move for the Indians. They get to pay market rates for an elite slugger without the huge potential for an old albatross.

Comment

I have him in a keeper league so I would have loved to see him in Toronto, Texas or Boston. Still, he's playing for a great team that scores lots of runs and has protection. It will be fun to watch him in Cleveland.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
              X