Site issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site issues

There has been a hard drive failure at our hosting site and they're working hard to get things back to normal. In the meantime, expect some slow loads and time outs and what not until we're back on our contracted capacity.

I was sure the troubles were Al Qaida's first answer to Osama's death
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

First, playstation network, then amazon now RJfix...wtf is going on people?!?!

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

I tried to get on last night and couldn't. I attributed it to bad karma.
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

Every time i Log in, it logs me right back out. I even did what Jason told me to do to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil Empire View Post
            Every time i Log in, it logs me right back out. I even did what Jason told me to do to no avail.
            That's because you only have 7 posts...newbie.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

I'm able to access the site from work (on old internet explorer) but can't from home on new mozilla and newer internet explorer.. anyone else having that problem?

Comment

clear cookies on those other computers, Sam

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil Empire View Post
                  I had this problem one day too... I did the old "re-boot" of my machine and it was working after that...

Comment

Working...
                  X