Someone's gotta go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone's gotta go

With Aaron Altherr back in play, need to drop someone from my NL-only, 5x5, straight-draft (no $$) league team. Comes down to either Drury, Gennett or Owings. Like Owings speed potential and Gennett has been consistent yet unspectacular since I picked him up, which leaves Drury, who might lose PT with Peralta nearing a return.

What say 'ye Pen faithful? Who goes?

BTW, here's my team: Cs--Castillo, D'Arnaud; 1B/CI/3B--Holliday, Kendrick, Lamb (Bour on DL); 2B/MI/SS--B. Phillips, Story, Gennett; OFs--Stanton, Polanco, Span, Drury, Owings (Parra on DL); UT--T. Turner; Ps--Arrieta, Degrom, C. Martinez, Samardzjia, Desclafani, Nola, Iglesias, Cingrani, Jeffress.

If you dont need the 7-8 steals Owings should provide, I would dump him. If you do, then toss Drury.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
    X