Should I Drop Ben F***ing Revere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Drop Ben F***ing Revere?

I have him in both my NL League. Now that Turner is starting in CF I see even less worth in him. In my one NL league I traded for him back in May giving up Brett Phillips. I really thought here is a safe hitter who will net me some decent SB. His cost is $26 but dumping him would help my cap space and make it easier to do another deal. Does anybody here see him making any type of resurgent? At this point I see him as toast and it's past time to move on. My strategy is at this point is to wait until next FAAB Sun and then poss do some type of deal. Do you agree with this assessment or is there something I'm not seeing here.

I'm not seeing what drove this abysmal season, but it probably has something to do with his early-season oblique strain, and we'll hear later on that "he played through it but never told management." Time to move on.

Comment

If you need the cap space now then it's probably the right thing to do. If you can wait another week or two I would just because Murphy or Espinosa could get hurt, moving Turner back to MI and Rever would get CF back.

Comment

Working...
      X