Zobrist or Braun ros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zobrist or Braun ros

I have Zobrist, and I know it is probably a good swap for me. But is it good enough to warrant giving a 2bman to my biggest rival the 2bman he desperately needs?

Context: He just pulled off an amazing deal where the other owner in my 14 team mixed legue, for some inexplicable reason, wanted to make the hero play of being right about Puig turning things around. So he gave him Braun, Stanton (who is $20 for next year), Hamels and a $5 Buxton for Puig, Rendon, and Rodon. Puig and Rendon are signed for three more years and Rodon can be extended.

It is an inexplicable deal to me, as he dumped from first place, giving me and the guy he dealt all that to a clear path to 1st place. His logic was we were gaining fast, and had made big deals to catch him while his team was faltering, but it is one of the craziest moves I've ever seen, and this is a guy who usually wins deals. He just wants to pop his collar, because he likes Rendon and wants to crow about being right on Puig being a stud.

Anyway, the deal was too good for the other guy to pass up, obviously. Hell, I think he shed a bad contract in Puig. But the deal left him with no 2bman on his roster. He was banking on being able to trade for a 2bman, but I kind of have a monopoly on them with Altive, Dozier, and Zobrist in my OF and Murphy at my corner. So I'm the only game in town if he wants anyone half way decent.

So, tldr version--would you make this swap if it helped your main rival for the title more than it helped you? I tried to extract more, but he apparent has another deal where he might get espinosa so won't give me more.

No. Not if it helps him more than you. Who does Brayn replace in your OF?
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Zobrist. He needs him at 2b but I use him in the OF. because i have Altuve and Dozier in my infield.

Comment

Working...
      X