Shields or Iwakuma ROS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shields or Iwakuma ROS

Looking to shore up my staff going forward. Trying to stay in the top 2 in Ratios and K's while moving up in wins. I know it's a difficult cat to skin, but of Shields and Iwakuma, which guy is most likely to be in position to grab a handful of wins while generating solid ratios ROS.

Shields has had a nice run in his past 5-6 games after being hammered his first coupe of starts for the Sox, but with their turmoil and Shield's propensity to go with the flow I'm leaning Iwakuma. Shields K's are also down lately.

Is Iwakuma the way to go?

Should I break the bank and deal for Felix instead? (salary is an issue here)

Thanks guys!
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I much prefer Iwakuma
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Iwakuma it is........
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Iwakum

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
          Iwakum
          Ahhh.............

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
          X