Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traded Springer HDID?

12 team AL only 5x5 w/OBP,QS.S+H roto keeper salary cap

Have had a lot of injuries and made about 6 trades this season before this one

In 4th and offense sucking, too many holes ex. Rasmus, Arod, Iglesias, Gordon and slumping C.Davis and Hosmer
    Close in HR within 10 of moving up 4 spots, within 45 in runs and rbi from moving up 4 in each. 2nd from bottom in steals within 12 of moving up 5 spots. OBP middle of the pack. Near top in all pitching cats.

I just picked up D.Travis and Holt in a deal

My Springer $15 2017, Y.Gomes $12 2018, Gausman $15 2017 and Alcantara $2 2018 for
    Cano $37 2018, H.Ramirez $24 2016, Chirinos $1 2017, Buxton $10 2018, Morales $8 2017 and Quintana $6 2016.

My team now

C Chirinos
    C Suzuki
    1B Hosmer
    2B Cano
    SS Tulo
    3B Logo
    MI D.Travis
    CI Morales
    OF C.Davis
    OF Gordon
    OF Saunders
    OF Ramirez
    OF Buxton
    DH Holt

Bench: Arod, Uribe, Choi

SP Salazar
    SP McHugh
    SP Skaggs
    SP Happ
    SP Quintana
    SP Gibson
    RP Krod
    RP Miller
    RP Jones

Bench: O'day, Givens, Feliz, Cecil, Clevinger

How do you think I did on the trade?

Thanks

How much will it cost him to break the Gomes contract? Overall it looks pretty good.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
      How much will it cost him to break the Gomes contract? Overall it looks pretty good.
      He's probably going to drop him for a FA catcher

Comment

Working...
      X