$20A mark teixeira

FOR

$15A yunel escobar

A = first year contract
    12 team American League only

Which side do you want to be on ?

Yech...Escobar.

Comment

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Escobar. Doesn't help a lot much other than BA, but if he coninues to like up ABs with the high BA that has some value. Teixeira is hurt again, and I think the Yankees have a very good chance of adding another young 1B that they'll want to look at in September.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
          $20A mark teixeira

FOR

$15A yunel escobar

A = first year contract
          12 team American League only

Which side do you want to be on ?
          To flip the discussion around slightly, what's your thoughts on making an argument for Teixeira? Are you thinking that there is potential that the power comes back and he gets healthy at some point?

I'm on the Escobar side, simply due to the injury/poor performance risk on Teix.

Comment

There is a decent chance the Angels will trade Escobar. If he goes to the NL, would he have to be dropped? That would for sure lower his trade value if so.

Comment

Teixeira should have very little value the rest of the year and next, so I'd take Escobar, who's at least hitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                To flip the discussion around slightly, what's your thoughts on making an argument for Teixeira? Are you thinking that there is potential that the power comes back and he gets healthy at some point?

I'm on the Escobar side, simply due to the injury/poor performance risk on Teix.
                Not on either side. Two 'friends' made this deal in my league and I wanted to know if it looked slanted like I thought.

Oh, did I mention that tex is going to the dumping team and escobar to the contender?

Or that these two teams did a multi player dump deal 2 weeks ago, both players involved (in other words, back to their original owners).

sigh...
                Last edited by wannabegriffey; 07-19-2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X