Grichuk ROS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grichuk ROS?

He seems to have come alive since his recall. Any speculation on his production the rest of the way? Is he trade targetable?

Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
    He seems to have come alive since his recall. Any speculation on his production the rest of the way? Is he trade targetable?
    Fuck him
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I like players who get demoted after a bad stretch and come back with a hot bat, a la Jackie Bradley last year. The Cards are still a crowded house, but I'd target Grichuk if the price was reasonable.

Comment

Thanks Mith!

The Grichuk owner is in 2nd place lacking K's from his staff. He offered Pujols for my Archer which I turned down. Looking at Archer's stats over the past year, he's been pretty unimpressive other than his K's. I'm not sure who I'd sit if I got him. My OF is Stanton, Sano, K Davis, and Eaton with Granderson and Gardner rotating through the 2nd utility spot with LeMahieu in the other. I can't move Sano to 3rd because Frazier calls that home.

Comment

Thanks Mith!

The Grichuk owner is in 2nd place lacking K's from his staff. He offered Pujols for my Archer which I turned down. Looking at Archer's stats over the past year, he's been pretty unimpressive other than his K's. I'm not sure who I'd sit if I got him. My OF is Stanton, Sano, K Davis, and Eaton with Granderson and Gardner rotating through the 2nd utility spot with LeMahieu in the other. I can't move Sano to 3rd because Frazier calls that home.
          So are asking if you should deal Archer for Grichuk? If you can't/won't play Grichuk on a regular basis, then how does that help your team?
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            I like players who get demoted after a bad stretch and come back with a hot bat, a la Jackie Bradley last year. The Cards are still a crowded house, but I'd target Grichuk if the price was reasonable.
            I agree - Rougned Odor was another example last year

Comment

Working...
            X