Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The words were changed to O Canada at tonight's all star game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The words were changed to O Canada at tonight's all star game...

Sorry, changing the words to my national anthem to promote your political agenda doesn't sit well. And very interesting how quickly your fellow band mates left you out to dry, issuing a statement that you did this on your own. The statement goes on to say you shall not be included in upcoming concerts either.

Remigio Pereira, you are a fucking idiot !

I just read about this, and this clown is also a flat-earth conspiracy theorist (whaaat??).

Comment

I blame Canada's loose immigration policies.

just wanted to get this in before someone else did ...
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

O Canada, a cold and frozen land......
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Could you imagine if someone did this to the US anthem?

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
            Could you imagine if someone did this to the US anthem?
            Turns out the guy is not Canadian too.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              I just read about this, and this clown is also a flat-earth conspiracy theorist (whaaat??).
              Flat earthers are my most favoritist conspiracy theorists. Adorably dumb.

I don't have the stomach to pretend to be any other kind of conspiracy nut, because most of them piss me off, but if I could pull it off, (but I couldn't, because no one would believe me), I'd love to insist I'm a flat earther to my friends, as a gift, just to give them the glorious sense of superiority one must feel when talking to someone so clueless. But I also think it would be fun to infuriate them by denying any arguments they may posit against it. I'll just keep quoting B.O.B. as my source until they want to punch me in the face.

Comment

Working...
              X