Almost D Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost D Day

Trading deadline is approaching in most of my leagues.

I'd like some advice on the RJ Staff league which I currently sit 2nd, but project to finish 3rd with my current team and that's IF no other team makes a move which is highly unlikely.

15 team Mixed standard 5x5 roto. with 15 keeps and a 17 player bench no separate minor league system. A is first year, B second year which can be extended and C or Z means the contract will expire year end.

The team is pretty solid but I have an over abundance of Infielders

If you can, let me know who's the best for ROS, who's a trade chip and what's it's value.

1b

Belt $3b
    W Myers $9a
    C Santana $18a

3b

J Harrison $2b
    Kang $11a
    Reyes $3a
    Olivera $2b
    (Gurriel $2a if he signs)

2b

Phillips $2b
    J Harrison $2b
    Forsythe $2c
    Peraza $5b

SS

Villar $10a
    A Diaz $16a
    J Reyes $3a

Now I can flip a number of these guys into the OF or UT as some have dual elig.

My OF is

McCutcheon $42c
    Cespedes $28a
    M Upton $5a
    Souza $14a
    Inciarte $7a

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Reyes has been swinging a very hot bat since he's returned. He's definitely moveable since he'll likely be the starter at 3B for the Mets next season.

Kang is at-risk now with this sexual assault case pending. He can end up in jail or get suspended.

If you start Inciarte, I'd look to replace him.

Comment

You have two valuable trade chips in your two top 1B. I'd be poking around to find out what kind of return I could get for either. Same for all four of your 2B.

As revo noted, you could use an OF upgrade and/or insurance. Do you need pitching?
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Belt
        Myers
        Villar

Those three jump out as excellent keepers. Bit of a dropoff thereafter. I like Cespedes for predictable production and MelvinBJ as well.

Comment

Working...
        X