Adam Jones or Ozuna ROS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Jones or Ozuna ROS?

No salaries involved just pure 5x5 stats.

Who would you pref

Thanks!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

This is a lot closer than I thought it would be, but I'll bank the consistent Jones over Ozuna's upside.

Comment

Jones
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        This is a lot closer than I thought it would be, but I'll bank the consistent Jones over Ozuna's upside.
        That's my thought too. I just have a gut feeling that Ozuna slips in the second half. His first half was outstanding and I find it hard to believe he can keep up that performance stat-wise in the 2nd half.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
        X