X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playing for keeps - next year

Sadly - my team is underperforming and time to pack it in

12 team mixed - 4 keepers per team
    you can keep players in the round they were drafted for 2 years after the draft year
    you can also trade for draft picks round 6 and above - so those are prized

please help prioritize some keepers - and yes it is tough question - feel free to opine away

names - keeper round # of years to keep
    story 21 2
    herrera 15 2
    zobrist 11 2
    schwarber 19 1

lindor 26 1
    piscotty 16 2
    maeda 15 2

correa 23 1
    bradley 15 2

villar 26 2
    ozuna 25 2

lamb 15 2
    m upton 15 2
    bogaarts 11 1
    lemahieu 13 1

schoop 17 2
    odor 10 1
    mazara 25 2

Do you have the horses to really compete next year? Or are the 2-year players far more desirable?

Comment

I got it down to this. impossible task

story 21 2
      lindor 26 1
      piscotty 16 2
      correa 23 1
      villar 26 2
      ozuna 25 2
      lamb 15 2
      mazara 25 2
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Thanks. I am making a play to grab lindor correa

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          Well, I tried to bold some of the guys I feel are great keepers. And there are lots of great keepers here, imo.

First, you have tons of elite middle infield options. You hopefully can make some trades to address that. Second, I left out some other good keepers not because I don't like them, but because you have such good options.

Correa is, imo, by far the best keeper on this list. However, he's a middle infielder and you already have Villar, Lindor, Story, etc. Even Bogaerts in the 11th still seems like a really, really nice keeper to me.

I guess if it's that close keepers-wise you just keep the guys in the very late rounds? Not too sure.
          Errrr, these are players he's hoping to acquire......

Comment

Reaveaux! We have moved upmarket here.

Lots of MI/SS types. Clearly target a guy with two years and late round. Differences are subtle at best. Correa, Lindor, Story, Villar. small gap to Mazara. Then huge gap to the rest.

Comment

Working...
            X