Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Reed???

What's the deal with this big goof?

He was insanely good in 2015. Just so-so this season, but dealt with an injury. Lousy start to his MLB career, but obviously a very, very small sample size.

Most experts seem to be pretty high on him going forward.

So what's your take on what he should/could bring back in a trade in a 3 year keeper league? He would be $1,6,11 as a keeper the next 3 years.

Is he worth an SP2, SP3 or SP4?

Some possible palyers i can target include Roark (Madducks will chime in), Kyle Hendricks, Ian Kennedy, maybe Felix??

Thanks!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Are you in contention this year, or just giving up on Reed and want to sell him?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Are you in contention this year, or just giving up on Reed and want to sell him?
      I am currently in 1st by 20 points, but don't really expect that to last, especially since I just lost Kershaw. I could use another SP to help offset the loss more than I need Reed.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

OK, so then his future possibilities are of less of a concern for you, but you still don't want to sell him short. Hendricks has been fantastic, so maybe him and a fill-in bat for Reed?

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          What's the deal with this big goof?

He was insanely good in 2015. Just so-so this season, but dealt with an injury. Lousy start to his MLB career, but obviously a very, very small sample size.

Most experts seem to be pretty high on him going forward.

So what's your take on what he should/could bring back in a trade in a 3 year keeper league? He would be $1,6,11 as a keeper the next 3 years.

Is he worth an SP2, SP3 or SP4?

Some possible palyers i can target include Roark (Madducks will chime in), Kyle Hendricks, Ian Kennedy, maybe Felix??

Thanks!
          I just got Bruce, Cespeda and Cody Allen for him in the pony league to a dumper. If that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
            I just got Bruce, Cespeda and Cody Allen for him in the pony league to a dumper. If that helps.
            Wow! That quite the haul. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
              Wow! That quite the haul. Thanks.
              Yes it is. I've given a lot more prospects wise to go for it this year. Hell, I'd take Hendricks and a decent bat for Reed too.

Comment

Reed sent back to AAA

Comment

What a chump he is.

Comment

Working...
                  X