Anyone starting Bradley tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone starting Bradley tonight?

In Colorado with Story an CarGo sitting it out. Worthy risk?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    In Colorado with Story an CarGo sitting it out. Worthy risk?
    I think you may be the person I gave what may be the worst advice I've ever given to anyone related to baseball when I recommended that you trade Villar for Soler, so take my opinion with a huge bolder of salt, but I say it is worth the risk. He has looked good lately, and that line up isn't much without those two.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      I think you may be the person I gave what may be the worst advice I've ever given to anyone related to baseball when I recommended that you trade Villar for Soler, so take my opinion with a huge bolder of salt, but I say it is worth the risk. He has looked good lately, and that line up isn't much without those two.

you werent alone in regards to JV so you get a mulligan. . Besides i still have JV although I am smarting from trading him for Adrian Gonzalez three weeks ago in Revos league.

i am bery tempted to roll the dice here.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
      X