Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marte for Cruz

13 team 5x5

Who would you want ROS? Regardless of anything else.

For league categories:

I am in 3rd in SB and trading Marte would cost me big time so I could lose maybe 5-6 points in this category. But I could always try and get steals on the WW.

I could probably make up more than I lose in steals in HR, rbi, and runs.

Might take a small hit in average too.

Thoughts?
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

What place are you in over all?

Seems like a big risk to drop 5-6 points is sbs. Who is on the WW that you think will make up these points. Who would they be replacing?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      What place are you in over all?

Seems like a big risk to drop 5-6 points is sbs. Who is on the WW that you think will make up these points. Who would they be replacing?
      I'm currently in first, but it's probably going to be a 3 way battle for the title. Maybe 4 way.

I might be able to also swing a trade for either Dee or Billy Hamilton. Who would you prefer of those two?

So it might be which combo would you prefer?

Marte/ Mazara ($1 keeper for 2017 and the trade bait for Dee or Hamilton)

or

Cruz/ Dee or Hamilton

Playing for this year and not concerned with keeper prices
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I am worried Marte will fall off a lot. In a vacuum I like the deal but you can't give away all those points. A $1 Mazara is a steep price to pay for Gordon or Hamilton. Could you get a 2nd piece back in that deal?

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          I am worried Marte will fall off a lot. In a vacuum I like the deal but you can't give away all those points. A $1 Mazara is a steep price to pay for Gordon or Hamilton. Could you get a 2nd piece back in that deal?
          It might be steep, but i am not getting a lot of interest in Mazara even at that price. I hate to give him up, but I only care about winning this year. The future is unknown!!

Thanks JC.

Comment

Working...
          X