Does this happen to your team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this happen to your team?

My team got into 1st place last night and tonight proceeds to be abysmal thereby ensuring the stay at the top is a brief one.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

That is when I get one of those 1 for 37 nights.

Comment

No, my team stays out of first.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        No, my team stays out of first.

This is exactly what I was thinking....first place? What is this thing you speak of?

Comment

I OTOH have no idea how my team is in 1st. It was a general consensus that my team wasn't competing team but somehow the pieces have worked out. Now if I can only complete this friggin trade I'll be in great shape. This owner I'm dealing with is like the hot chick who has everything you want only to tease me in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
            I OTOH have no idea how my team is in 1st. It was a general consensus that my team wasn't competing team but somehow the pieces have worked out. Now if I can only complete this friggin trade I'll be in great shape. This owner I'm dealing with is like the hot chick who has everything you want only to tease me in the end.
            Never believe the general consensus!
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
            X