Trade opinions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade opinions..

13 team mixed...5x5...$300 budget..8 keepers...

Team is offering me Andrew Miller who is $18 if kept in 2017 and +$5 for each of 2018 and 2019.

I am willing to deal Pomeranz who is a $1 keeper in 2017 with the same $5 increments for 2018 and '19.

Is Pomeranz too much for Miller? Or is it a solid deal? Will Miller be closing again this season?

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

This season - who knows? It obviously depends if the Yanks decide to move him or Chapman, which would mean they're tossing the towel on the season, and that's a very un-Yank thing to do.

Next year, Chapman is a free agent, so it's possible Miller does close. But then again, who expected the Yanks to trade for Chapman in the first place?

Too much risk regarding Miller's position. I'd pass.

Comment

I would rather have a $1 Pomeranz than an $18 MR that might close.

Comment

How about if he threw in a $1 W. Contreras?
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          Then yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            Definitely
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I made the deal for Contreras and Miller. Thanks for the input guys!

Comment

Working...
              X