JD Martinez fractured elbow 6/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JD Martinez fractured elbow 6/16

Martinez has what the broadcasters just reported as a "non-displaced fracture of the elbow" after colliding with the wall earlier in the game.

Sounds bad.

Ugh. At this point I am hoping it just keeps him out this season.

Comment

Since Vic Martinez is clogging up the DH slot, he's gonna have to play the OF upon his return, which is probably 6-10 weeks.

Comment

All I can say is

Mutha fucka!!
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

He is out 4-6 weeks. Moya has been called up. 13 HRs at Toledo but man does he K a ton. He did okay last trip up.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
            He is out 4-6 weeks. Moya has been called up. 13 HRs at Toledo but man does he K a ton. He did okay last trip up.
            Yeah, they were talking about this on MLB Network last night and speculated it would be more like 6-to-10 weeks since he can easily aggravate it and they'd want to make sure it's 110% before sending him out there.

Comment

Working...
            X