Minor league pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor league pick

I need to make a minors pick in the next couple hours. It is a keep forever at no salary/contract league. Hitters I'm considering are Margot, Barreto, Adames, Phillips, Winker and Verdugo. Pitchers available are Reed(cin), Honeywell and Hader.

Also, any players from the 2016 MLB draft are eligible. I'm looking for someone who will either make their mlb debut this year or by mid-season 2017. I'm leaning Hader. Would appreciate any opinions, even the "you're crazy if you take Hader."

Margot and Hader for me...especially if you want results to come sooner rather than later.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Margot.

Comment

Seems like it boils down to Margot, Phillips, and Hader.

Margot has the best SB potential, Hader is your upside pitcher, and Phillips provides some power and some speed.

I'd take one of the two bats.

Comment

I wouldn't leave out Adames, he is having a great year. But I guess his power and speed are not exciting enough to pick up Margot and Hader. Maybe I have a recency bias, but man has Hader looked good this year.

Comment

I like Margot there

Comment

Margot, Phillips, Verdugo in that order.

Comment

Appreciate all the responses. I almost exclusively go hitter but this time I went with Hader, I'll probably regret it

Comment

Working...
                X